Bismillah.
Tick Tock! Tick Tock!
They said that time flies so fast,
Like a rocket,
And yes, I feel it too,
‘Cause it is almost two months and a half,
That I have been living my life in Sarajevo,
Well, it is a good sign, then
Since I have been waiting,
And counting the days,
For another days to come,
The days where I will pack my suitcase,
And during long hour journey,
Where I will stare out of the window,
Of four-wheel drive,
Watching the sky, road, field and river,
And my handy Lumix will be in my hand most of the hours,
Where stunning view and eyeful sight will be captured,
The days where we will spend the night under different roof,
With different pillow and blanket,
The days where I will get to meet new people,
And strengthen the bond with people that I have known for the past two months,
The days where I will get to shop delightfully yet wisely,
To taste delicacies and chew every bite of it,
And to observe norms and culture of them,
To be documenting on everything that my eyes witness,
All of above which I enjoy very much that I will give my whole heart for it.
Nonetheless, those days will come in fifteen days,
Or rather 360 hours,
Or even worse 21600 minutes,
The time seems to crawl rather than running to me,
Now, I’m going to ask you,
Does time flies fast now?
dear, time flies fast doesnt mean that, it flies without notice or what..
ReplyDeletei think u'll get real understanding once u pack all your stuff, waiting at departure hall in the b0snia airport, holding tcket back to malaysia..=)
tanem. dah pndai pki tdung syria nmpk.hehe
ReplyDeletemake your ride worthwhile my dear =)
ReplyDeletezati: i think u have mistunderstood me. actually, i don't wait for the day I would go back to Malaysia..=) I'm waiting for other 'days'. You will know soon. =)
ReplyDeletemadia: ta reti sgt. hentam je.huhu
jet: sure,will do. thanks=)