Lately, I went through old photo album and found myself chuckling when I saw those early days photos in preschool.
I went to Tadika Maisara in Kepong. On the day I was registered, we had to buy the preschool uniform. Mother asked me what uniform do I want to wear, pinafore dress or baju kurung (Malaysian female traditional wear). Mother made an attempt to explain advantage of each choices. I remember the point that I fell for that led me to go for baju kurung which was when she told me that baju kurung has pocket that I can put my money and other things in it. :D
I remember getting on the yellow school bus every morning. Father would made a mug of hot choc for me and sister as breakfast and packed a chocolate bar for me. And I held it tightly I did not want to lose it but I actually squashed it and the chocs melted in my hand before I reach school.
Some of the events at preschool;
School trip to National Zoo.
![]() |
| Kecil-kecil tak pandai lipat skirt kurung tu pasal labuh sangat sampai tak perasan dah mop lantai zoo. |
![]() |
| Kali ini berjaya menjaga tepi kain sendiri ;p |
Below picture was taken during sports day.
And during award winning day, I was in the performance group for bhangra dance. It was so much fun that I was keen to go for rehearsals. And I love the golden blouse with red skirt. Mom who was not the type who would buy some short-period wear, was asking the teacher to rent the dress instead of buying it. But I pleaded her to buy it so that I can keep it and wear again later. ;) Just don't ask me where the dress is now. ;p
Those days are the early exposure of commitments. We started to learn to commit by waking up every morning to go to preschool, and be engaged with someone or something other than family and home. Those days went pretty fast I could hardly remember much. Thanks to my parents for capturing them.
Oh how I miss those days where minds were still light and free. :)
Oh how I miss those days where minds were still light and free. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment