Ramadhan Mubarak!
While I am writing this down, I am on medical leave for a day. I was having cold since last two days and yesterday my nose started to produce excess mucus. I was working yesterday but i just could not held it long. I was trying to speak to clients and at the same time wiping out my nose from almost drip mucus was not fun at all. I am pretty sure my clients can hear me breathing hardly. Plus the new office building is very cold. That does not make it any less harder. But still I can go fasting. Alhamdulillah.
Alright. Since it is the holy month of Ramadhan, I am sure that everyone is on top of the race to grab every opportunity to earn more rewards by doing more good deeds and more ibadah. It is so amazing to see everyone fasting, and some 'finding' their way back to perform salat since they are fasting. While, some others I see they started to give it a glance to Qur'an, and started to read verse by verse. Kudos to those who trying to get back on track and those who decide to DO it! You know that only YOU can make yourself do it. And hello! The big disturbance and distraction of evil and devil has been suspended for these 30 days. So, what are there left to excuse? If there's any, then it is only YOU. :)
For myself, I am trying to finish reading the whole Qur'an book within Ramadhan. After saw a facebook post on how to complete reading Qur'an in a month. The formula is to read 4 pages at every salat time.
I just feel that it would work for me. InsyaAllah. I hope it will. I need to achieve something out of this blessing month. After all, it is a month where any good deeds will be rewarded multiply. Doesn't that sounds like a 'Megasale' to you? I'd be not smart to not make any move to seize it. :) May Allah accept all of our ibadah.
I just feel that it would work for me. InsyaAllah. I hope it will. I need to achieve something out of this blessing month. After all, it is a month where any good deeds will be rewarded multiply. Doesn't that sounds like a 'Megasale' to you? I'd be not smart to not make any move to seize it. :) May Allah accept all of our ibadah.
How about you brothers and sisters? What have you been up to for this Ramadhan? ;)
![]() |
| Iftar in Patterson, New Jersey |
![]() |
| Iftar in Middle east |
![]() |
| Iftar at a mosque in Pakistan |




Salam taneem, drop by on ur page after awhile. Salam ramdhan n selamat hari raya, go through the previous entry actualy and I miss dat moment a lot.keep update n will be ur pembaca tegar. XOXO
ReplyDelete